Today... Is a day that was ordinary- no different from any other.
But
I got cheated! My 2 buckks!!!
T.T
Some Indian lady came up to me asking if I believe that ex- convicts ought to have a 2nd chance and everything. And I was like 'Yes' She then told me to buy some card from her- turned out to be some Valentine's card that doesn't even seem to be homemade.
What's happening to our society today?
Luckily Grace returned my call so I told her about it. I was near to tears, really. Now looking back, I realize I'm always near to tears each time I get cheated, or if someone hurt my feelings- unknowingly or not.
And I've always been like that ever since I stepped out of Church.
Don't get me wrong Jaslyn, I am not blaming Him or the Church for my sudden change of nearly crying all the time. (:
Then.. a friend called me- although I won't name who. Told me how the class- Okay, not the whole class. Just certain people. Who were really unhappy about me, Grace, Leen and Haz for not being willing participants during class events. Like the three-legged race.
I know I am not very pro- active. But that has always been me.
Yes, yes. I know that I am the H2 floating among the rest of the H2O.
But I am willing to change.
If all of you had always been that upset with the fact that I (I'm writing as 'I' because this is MY BLOG) had not been willing to be part of class events and organizations, let me know straight in the face. Don't just 'gossip' or rather, discuss about them behind my back.
The news came to me as a shock that the majority of you were annoyed with me.
I know that all of you might have spared a thought that I might be upset over what you guys might say. But at least let me know where I went wrong. Today's maths lesson really made me feel that the class bond is really there and... I really don't know how to describe it... It's such a wonderful and awesome feeling.
However, I have no confidence in myself so it takes time.
However, I'll make sure that it won't take too long.
Youth day is coming around the corner in Term 3 right? Count me in.
♥ 7:34:00 PM