After looking at Trixie's new bloggieskin which is apparently so not done by her,
I am feeling that the MRX skin is getting old ._.
And since she was complaining that no one was visiting her blog and her post was filled with some i-don't-care-just-let-it-die tone. I decided to annoy her a bit for the fun of it.
Turned out that it was rather dumb. D:
Seriously.. I should have named myself 'anon' D:
Rawr...
Anyway, on a lighter note.
Hopefully she would spam in my tag in return. (:
And she has been pissing me off.
Because she knows how to play Canon in D on the Piano and I don't.
I don't even have the basics... D:
But I know I am talented!!
I can write!
I think it is time to retun to my story before the baby abandons me...
Really...
But then because I know how to appreicate my talent...
I know what Love is...
I love people who hate me.
I love strangers.
I love my friends.
I love Arron.
I love my sister.
I love my parents.
I love myself.
I love quite a nuber of things.
Seriously... Sometimes I feel like typing some weird things related to Christ..
i.e: I love God.
But I just can't bring myself too.
I wonder if it is the influnce of Church?
and
I wonder is that suppose to be a happy sign or what?
Oh no. D:
Now I'm tied between religions again.
Anyway, time will decide it all.
(:
I got a feeling that Jaslyn and Grace are going to be rather happy when they see this post.
=.=
Going to watch Death Note in 28 minutes! Yay!
The Puddings of AF might meet up in JUNE!!
Hopefully Mummy will allow me to meet up with all the lovely Jiejies and Meimeis! : D
Especially HuiLian and Celeste!! (: