Long time no see! =D
臉上開始覺得濕濕的
是淚水嗎?
爲何如此冰涼?
心臟劇烈的跳動
仿佛將要離開我的身體
你答應過我
你會回來,對嗎?
可是爲什麽
表情那麽的不自然,那年
我崩潰的日子
血液,開始凝固
永遠也回不去從前
你躺在那冰冷的馬路上
我在一旁
靜靜的,等待你蘇醒
Credits to Farhanaa of Pudding Land.
Who got it from frhgloba1.
Who got it from Yalun’s blog *sigh* I’m so depressed right after reading this… I feel so sorry for him- I know how it feels to lose a loved one. But I cannot do anything about it but hope that time would heal his wounds soon. Sometimes I wonder why is God so cruel to take away the people we love dearly away from us?
Meh, me emo-ing…
***
Anyway, today was such a scary day for me. After school I went to my grandmother's house to meet my cousin so that we could go for tuition later on. Then when I reached I saw my grandmother and sister outside the door that was when I realised that my grandmother forgot her keys so all three of us were like stuck outside. -.-
Then after making a few phone calls to my cousin- to let her know we were trapped outdoors just to annoy her and my uncle (to come home to open the door) that was when I realised that my wallet was missing. >"< So worried sia, I went up and down the corridors searching for it and peered my head down the eighth floor because I thought I might had dropped it down by accident. (Dangerous I know ><)
Still worried sick, I went to the first floor with my annoying sister who was cursing by my ear that my wallet was gone for good. <_< I hunted around and still spotted no sign of it. Until my mum called me a few moments later (my cousin had arrived by then) and told me that this guy found my wallet and called my dad (who was all the way in Australia) who called my mum to inform her about it.
I had to go to the guy's house to collect it as he would be leaving for the airport at 5pm. My uncle had returned by then and had unlocked the door. He then drove me and my cousin down to the guy's flat to get my wallet back- thank God nothing was missing from it. But I feel so apologetic because he had to make a long distant call... >< After collecting it my cousin and I then went for our tuition immediately since we were quite late by then.
p.s: Look, Karyi(Ahma! XD), I
UPDATED my blog!
♥ 10:35:00 PM