I am so friggin BORED that I feel the need to post.
SO...
Three weeks has passed...
Not much of a difference- expcet the fact I am starting to slack.
Not really what I want...
But...
I guess I just got to put in more effort.
I will be a better person.
Yet, according to what
Lara wrote on her blog...
ON closer
reflection:
it seems i'm always saying the same things. (see above.) always
stuck in the
same damn rut. but aren't we all? sometimes doing too much,
trying to be too
perfect and efficient... until we crash and begin to use
sleep as an escape from
the world and all its necessary restrictions. (are
they?) it's always the same
failed attempt at seeking balance, leaving you
feeling as if you're back to
square one. leaving you feeling that maybe you
should never have even bothered,
because here you are again... updating your
xanga in hopes that it will
jumpstart you into some artificial momentum of
inspiration where next time, you
will truly be looking back from some future
state of mind, laughing gently at
the silly insignifigance that once plagued
you. (yes. that is PRECISELY the
plan.)
Really, I'm such a procastinator...
-_______-
♥ 6:01:00 PM