Awhile sine I posted..
Haha.
Anyway...Fahrenheit's new album track listing:
雙面飛輪海新窩 Xin Wo - featuring S.H.E
為你存在
出神入化
不會愛
Ti Amo - Aaron Yan & Liu Li Yang duet
愛的王道
心理有數
明日香
至少還有我
一萬個快樂
小小大人物
新窩- Fahrenheit version
超喜歡你
Okay... Getting serious..
It's the 3rd day since school reopened..
And I really don't know.
Should I feel happy or sad?
I have been rushing to and fro from school daily...
I hardly have time to even use the computer for hours like the past...
I have been missing out on my dramas too.
And worst still...
Missing out on what's going on with Yalun's life.
Of course I shouldn't be poking my nose into other people's business.
So let's put it simply that I have no time for Fahrenheit's news.
No idea what they are up to,
No idea if they are stressed out.
And all this for a reason..
I finally, finally- after years. Yes,
TEN years of slacking.
I have finally opened up and start studying.
many of my classmates are still slacking like shit.
But I know that they'll be the ones losing out, not me.
I'm aiming to get to
poly and then
University of Tasmainia.
Yes,I'm planning BIG!
I might want to work under H.I.M when I'm older...
WITH FAHRENHEIT!!!<3
Oi! Shut up and let me talk!
D<
In fact...
What I want by MID YEAR is...
To get all
subjects -> A*Not impossible to achieve ;)
But burn the midnight oil like mad.
Okay, mum's nagging.
So... good nite and bye people! (: