Hey guys.
I'm back.
It was about time wasn't it? Haha.
I apologise for not blogging for this long period of time...
(Yes, I'm evil)In fact, many commented that my blog is dead.
.
.
.
Well, I
guess it is...
But I cannot deny but confess that I need insipration to post thoughts online.
A rather tedious job for me, but I won't abandon my baby like that!
No, I do not like posting about daily events because I want to be special.
But I guess it isn't working.
We'll see how it goes next year ;)
But as for now...
Please tolerate this long-but-not-so-long-post yeah?
I'll update whenever possible.
Oh yeah, I need comments for my new blogskin though.
&
Karyi:
This part of the post is meant for
you.
Look, I kept my promise!
It's PURPLE!!
(Not very purple colored I know...)But I hope that you're happy with it! =D
Let me know how much you'll rate this out of 10 stars okies?Anyway. Whoever's viewing this blog..
Well... Comment on at tag at your well... Right.
Go on now (:
I hope to see your replies.
Daphnep.s: It isn't that DEAD anymore now that I've posted... Right?! >=O
Speaking of which...
Is anyone anticipating Gong Zhu Xiao Mei airing on the 29 of January in 2008? On Channel U?
I'm highly awaiting Pi Li MIT though...
Not so much for the sake of Guigui but Yalun.
Haha.
And I doubt that Channel U is going to air it.