I'm feeling so excited, happily awaiting for the next day's first sunlight to stream through the windows and greet me with a brillant smile... And mother nature embraces me in her warm arms... (:
Why? You'd ask...
Because my sister and I are getting KITTENS tomorrow! ^_^
isn't it sweet when you think about it?
My sister is naming her kitten:
Pudding/布丁(She got that off my suggestion.. you know... #16 meLUN flavoured pudding!) =PWhile I'm naming mine
小布 =D Got it off Yalun's nickname
阿布Arronised kittens =P
I did consider naming the sweet adorable little fluff who's about to enter our doorsteps like in a few hours time...
澎湃
by 飞轮海 from the song 出神入化
YES!!! 澎湃!!!
The line:
渡过了那么多忍耐浑身都不自 在正义在我血液 澎湃 熬成火海But I thought it sounded weird after trying it out a few times... (:
Even though I know that Arron's 'Gongzai' is also named
小布...
But... ^_^"
Love him too much. (: Therefore it can't be helped.
Oh and Trixie, mum and I went shopping for the necessary cat stuffs today at East Point
(I love these family outings! ^_^)That was when I met my Primary school friend, Charlene! Well, she saw me first. =P and she's still as pretty and sweet as before! ^^ Then Trixie and I went to the toilet because I was dying to pay a visit to it -.- and she saw her teacher! x) Mdm Sharifa =P As we turned round the corner, we spotted mum speaking to her colleague!! XDDDDD
Life's full of coincident... (:
I'm still so excited! I got to get up early to clear my room and make sure that my black kitty is going to settle in peacefully and comfortably...
Yes... BLACK kitty... =)
Yes, and life's full of sweetness... Which is the reason for my title...
I've come to treasure and love my life more. And I've also learnt that life doesn't only mean focusing on only one particular beautiful factor. Everything around you can be as pretty as or even prettier than it actually seem...
It only takes sometime to shine from the rest...