I can't believe that I'm blogging this!
It's so freaky!
I just spotted this damn HUGE lizard awaiting for someone outside my mummy's room door. But that person is definitely so NOT ME.
Urgh/// I just wish wish wish that the baby lizard I saw like 2 days ago won't grow as humongous as this one. And I'm not hallucinating! It's real! Because if it were some normal lizard, I won't be blogging about it!!
Gahh... Jus the thought of it makes shivers run down my spine. Thank god I got a telephone in my room, but no toilet... uh- oh...
*Runs to take a blanket*
There! ^^ I'm much saver now. =DD
I doubt that the lizard will be able to enter my room seeing that I had locked my room door away from the rest of the world but... HOW THE HECK DID IT EVEN ENTER THE DAMN HOUSE?!!
I'm being hysteric! I know it!
But I can't help it...
--
Speaking of hysteric people like myself, for now *ahem*
My sis and I went to Changi Airport last Sat (27/10) to welcome Fahrenheit to Singapore and I got one comment for it: 帅!
Haha.. Okay now...
This is HYSTERIC Daphne
SIGNING OFF
♥ 6:53:00 AM