<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I think I've made it a point to post at least a Fahrenheit picture up in every post from now on.
---
Instead of going to http://tudou.com/ to search for 终极一家 to watch like I usually do everyday, I'm coming online to post an account of yesterday.

Because it was a day that was different from the many others.

Woke up as usual at 5.30am and got ready for school because we were having some graduation day ceremony- for the Secondary 4N, 4T, 4E, 5N.

(Note that I placed 4N at the front. We have been discriminated enough at school by Mr Principal- Arron's unknowing lecture isn't going to do much good from now, I wish that the Principal would leave the school asap.)

As we were told to enter by 8 (this applies to the 4Ns/4Ts only) Mum and I had breakfast at the nearest hawker centre just across the school) The night before, Meihui had suggested for the two of us to enter the school late and I agreed to do so.

I won't dwell on how I waited. It won't do much good anyway, just wastes your time...

Met Meihui at the bustop outside school. (Mum hd left by then) and she had bought me a birthday cake! As an early birthday present- but it was a little to early. (:

Went to school and hung around for a while until it was time to enter the school hall. Took a leaflet and sat down beside her until we were told to seat by index numbers! D: So I endded up sitting alone until Dadong aka Liza came. Mwahaha. (Her index number's just before mine. I'm number #12)

When everyone were settled, Mr prinicpal gave a boring talk. The whole school of upper secondaries- minus the seconday 3,were practically asleep. We cheered when he left for his meeting. :D

Then yada yada. Not much. Hardy anyone brought their ties. Bleh. It was the arrival of the VIP!! Stood up and clapped. As there had been no rehersal for it, we were slow...

Next was the presentation of prizes. Can't really remember what prizes... So... yeah. Then came the presentaion of report books. Oh my Gawd!! We had to go up the stageeee to collect it from our form teacher! (As of respective classes) Which felt a little informal. Bleh.

When we were done was the 'Word of thanks from Student Representatives' The person who typed the schedule must be an idiot. Whoever would have a 'Vote of thanks'?!

They were bent on making us cry =( We had to evoke all the old memories of Broadrick. Meh... Then was the pictures of the teachers. Mr Prinicpal had the worst boos. Followed by the other infamous teachers.
-_-;;

Sang Auld Lang Syne and left. Wakaka.

*Continuation*

Regina came over to my house after school and had a boring time talking about nothings. Haha.

Waited for Trixie to return home before we left to meet our uncle and aunt to catch a movie with our cousins namely my beloved JIAXUAN and JUNHUI :D

The movie's titled: the Italian.

I won't dwell much on the movie seeing that I'm got a short term memory lost. -_- But that seven year old boy is super clever :D

Before we went for the movie, we went for some Taiwanese food. One of the best I liked was the Tempura. (: I dislike the chicken due to a bad experience with it. Then we walked about a little before going to the movie. It ended at seven- which seemed like 30 minutes since we entered.

We then did window shopping =D before going for dinner at the food court downstairs before running to catch a bus 36 to their home. (: And... Their were still chicken wings and statays awaiting for us on the table. =.= (Mum bought them)

Mum, Trix and I reached home about 12:02 am... My eyelids were so heavy by then that I just crashed on the bed and slept like a log the whole night.

p.s: News about Fahrenheit will not be posted up here anymore as I decided that this blog should be about my own life. (: Please check the link at the side with the words 'Simply Fahrenheit' from now on.

*Updated: Simply Fahrenheit



9:29:00 AM