I dunno what's happening to me.
Suddenly, the momentum to study disappeared...
So I'm blogging out my fustration.
But I keep on telling myself that, "This is the one and only final lap, despite the second path which I can take... I want to go to Secondary 5 because that's the only place where I can get a brighter future."
Dramas can be watched only after 4th October.
I wish I never started watching Zhong ji yi jia for I'm addicted to it.
Too late now.
I can only try my best to tolerate continue knowing the plot and wait till after 4 October.
The year end is coming...
The time really flies.
I'll miss everyone in 4N2... ):
Part of me is unwilling to leave Broadrick all of a sudden...
Therefore, the need go to Secondary 5.
Then Poly.
Then University... (:
Equals to start studying now.
♥ 10:34:00 AM