<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hahax. Overall I got back 2 out of 7 papers...

Physics: 29/50

&

Literature 33/50

Kind of glad that I passed both of those... I hope I'll be able to pass the rest too...

There's this feeling of agony whenever I take the papers. That sensation is so... morbid.

I don't wish to talk about it.

Told Alvin about it on msn seeing that he did not go to school today and he won be the other time and I won him this time. (No more Miracle okay?! : D) And he congratulated me! Haha. I'm so honoured, but unfortunately, I did not top the class or else I would be able to see him jump down the building. (: -> But he took back his words. T_T

It's a Miracle that he passed his Literature seeing that... (ahaha, not gonna blog it in here seeing that he might want to keep it private or something, respecting other's privacy's important!!) I wonder how many marks he got. I wished I asked Ms Mastura about it. Oh well, I'll force it out of him tomorrow if he goes to school...

Speaking about Ms Mastura, she's super disappointed and angry at the class for out of 17, only 7 students passed Literature and the highest was 37/50. She spoke to me privately later on and told me that I got the potential to score A1!!! I knew my text well and I can actually answer the questions. My problem? Time management.

I'm so gonna bring a stopwatch to school during Literature exams from now on- wait, I mean EXAM. The last Literature exam I'll ever take again is this 5 October 2007... So I gottcha pull up my socks.

Haha. My english is flawless today! I'm soo glad. Anyway, Dylan...
1) My name is Daphne. NOT Daphane!! Sheeze... after being classmates for four years... Also... kindly remove that 'a' from your blog entry. I am good at searching for blogs and I'm not blind.
2) Stop saying Miracle! ): I'm over the moon now that I've got 33/50 despite the fact I did not fare as well as I usually did and you might have overtaken me for English, but just you wait till the N- Levels. I'm gonna score A1, A1, A1!!!

For:
English
Combine Science
Combine Humanities

I know I can do it, I'm a born talent.
Except the fact that I'm being pulled down because I am lazy.


11:10:00 PM