<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, July 23, 2007

So so tired...

Art's deadline's been EXTENDED!! : O

*dies*

--------

An interview ripped off http://af.net
Credits do NOT go to me.

Jiro = J
Arron = A
Calvin= C
Wu Zun= W

Q1: Tell me your height, weight, shoe size and eyesight.
J: 181cm tall, 70kg, US10.5, eyesightï 2.0. I wear contact lens.
A: 177cm tall, 60kg, US10, eyesight 2.0 & 1.25
C:184cm tall, 64kg, US10.5, eyesight 5.5
W:181 cm tall, 72kg, US10.5, eyesight 5.5. Astigmatism 1.25

Q2: Use one word/sentence to describe yourself.
J: Whatever happens I will try hard and never give up.
A: I am a perfectionist, but have the mysteriousness of a Scorpio.
C: Optimistic and happy because I am a sunshine boy!
W: Never wasting time. I always use my time effectively.

Q3: What's your favourite number?
J: 9 because it means longlasting in Chinese.
A: 8 beause my favourite basketball player Kobe is number 8. Also, my nickname Abu is from that.
C: 7! Lucky 7. I was no.7 for the sunshine boy contest as well!
W: My birthday is 1010 so I like the no.10. My car's number plate is also 1010.

Q4: Who understands you the most?
J: My mother. She knows me the most and is always caring about me.
A: I think myself.
C: 2 classmates from my junior high school and 2 from my high school. So 4 in total.
W: My father. He knows all my strong and weak points. If I have any problems I will go to my father straight away. It wasn't like that in the past, but since I work abroad, and my mother has passed away.

Q5: How do you relieve stress?
J: Sleeping! In the past if it wasn't a bed I couldn't sleep, but now I try to rest when I have a few minutes free. My recent motto is: Try to sleep as much as possible before filming!!
A: Singing. I sing at home a lot and at KTV. I sing as though I have a concert all the time. Songs I usually sing are: Jay Chou, Wang Lee Hom and Gary Cao. It's too embarassing to sing Fahrenheit songs so I don't sing them.
C: However tired I get, once I get home, I surf the net, watch the news, check my emails, MSN my friends. Even if my body is really tired, I still feel very content inside.
W: Eating delicious food. Eating is the best! (smile) In Taiwan, if I go shopping, someone will find me. Eating is the quickest and simplest way!

Q6: Family members?
J: My mother and I. Only 2.
A: My parents and my sister- 4.
C: My parents and a sister who's older than me by 2 years.
W: My father, older brother and sister.

Q7: What's the most important thing in your room?
J: Speakers. In the past, I used to love lying on the bed all day and listening to music, so I needed good quality speakers, right? So they are my treasures AND they are the most expensive.
A: Piano I think. I bought an electric keyboard so I can play whenever I want. But the most important thing for me is my family!
C: Brand bags. I love Gucci.
W: My computer. The data in my PC are very important. If I lose my computer I'll get so depressed, I might not be able to work for 2 months.

Q8: What do you like most about yourself?
J: If it's the face then I'll say my mouth and profile.(outline) My mother said that when I was a baby, I liked the dummy (pacifier), so it made my mouth/lips very sexy! Also I like my profile. Both my parents have a square jaw, but I inherited some good DNA from them and don't have a square jaw(smile). If it's my body, then I'll say my triangle shaped body. A thin waist, and firm shoulders - you should see me when I take off my clothes.
A: Eyes! My lashes at the bottom are long and my pupil is very big. I always get mistaken for wearing eyeliner and wearing contacts to make my eyes look bigger!
C: My smile. I like my quick brain (I react quickly) and also I can stand not going to the toilet for a long time so I like my kidneys. (smile)
W: My bones(skeleton)! I think my frame is really nice. With a nice frame you get a good body right?

Q9: When do you realize that you are popular (when do you get the feel)?
J: Can it be to do before I entered the industry? When I was a student, I was in a band. We had a gig, and although we didn't do much advertising, a lot of people turned up at the venue! I was so surprised. Of course you can't compare that to Fahrenheit. (smile) A lot of people at the gig venue and everyone having fun with me - that's when I felt like I was popular.
A: I'm not actually satisfied with myself at the moment, so I have never felt popular. As Fahrenheit, I get challenges for singing and acting and I feel grateful for that so I try to do my best in everything. But of course in the end, my target is to succeed with music. Somebody like Jay Chou is what I dream of.
C: When I can make everyone laugh at the jokes I make.
W: Well, the media has written so much about me and not all of them are true. I suppose it means I am popular?

Q10: Do you have something that you can't live without?
J: Friends! I have a lot of pressure from work, but I can tell all my troubles to my old school friends. They know me very well so I can’t live without my friends!
A: Confidence. I had a period where I nearly lost it and it was very tough. Everything I did wasn't perfect and I felt very helpless. After a while, I spoke to the chairman of the company and my family and once I decided on a target, I got my confidence back.
C: Contacts! Because my eyes are bad!
W: Family!

Q11: What's your favourite movie?
J: NANA. I was in a band so I could understand it very well.
A: A Korean movie called "My little pianist" I saw it on the aeroplane and I was so moved by it that I watched it on the flight back as well.
C: Recently I watched "300" and I thought it was very good. I like watching war movies. I get moved by people sacrificing themselves for their people so I also like "The Last Samurai."
W: Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" This movie gave me courage. It taught me that whatever hardships you meet, having courage to fight is the best.

Q12: What's your favourite music?
J: Nakashima Mika's theme song for NANA "Glamorous Sky"
A: Beyonce’s "Listen"
C: I like R&B and Hip hop so I like Black eyed peas and Eminem. I can relate to the theme song of the movie 8 MILE "Lose yourself" since it has the meaning of grabbing your chances.
W: The soundtrack to the IMAX movie about Michael Jordan's history "Michael Jordan to the max" is my best music. It makes we want to play basketball too.

Q13: What's your least favourite food?
J: Spicy food. Everyone around me likes "ma la huo wor" (hot pot) but I have never liked it since I was a child. When I eat spicy food I sweat a lot & it's hard. But wasabi is ok because it's only for a second. The spiciness of hot pot stays which is why I don't like it.
A: Chocolate. Because it can be too bitter or too sweet. The only chocolate I can eat is Ferrero Rocher.
C: I don't have one.
W: The fat of pork.

Q14: What's your least favorite place?
J: Places that have the smell of cigarettes. I don't smoke and it's hard to breathe with the smell.
A: Clubs. I don't like noisy places. Also I don't like smells, so places that smell of cigarette smoke.
C: I don't really have one. If I have to say one then I would say a place where you have to keep up appearances.
W: I don't have one.

Q15: What's your least favorite animal?
J: Spiders. I really hate things with small bodies and long legs.
A: Insects! They are ugly and creepy. I can't stand insects walking around on the grass so I hate sitting on grass! I can't even think of having a picnic on grass!
C: Savage animals.
W: Mosquitoes. If I get bitten by a mosquito the day before a press conference or filming, it would be so terrible.

Q16: When do you feel that you are a man? /When do you feel masculine?
J: When my father fell ill and couldn't work, I started working part time to help with the income at the age of 15/16 (high school grade 1 in Japan). After I graduated from high school I've never taken money from my mother. Well, I'm a male and it's difficult not to find masculinity in me (smile)
A: I think putting all your effort into what you have to do and what you want to do is very man. I also think to be able to take responsibility for yourself is important.
C: Helping friends when they are in trouble.
W: To be able to have a vision for the future. As a man, I think you have to have a vision for your future.

Q17: Something you could never forgive if someone did this to you.

J: Nothing, really. Everybody has done something wrong in the past and because I think peace is the most important thing I can forgive people. Ah, I won't forgive theft and crime etc.
A: When I tell something to someone I trust and they tell it to someone else and being betrayed.
C: Being betrayed and being deceived.
W: Being betrayed. If one of my friends betrayed me, I could never trust them again. I think everyone's the same right?

Q18: If you use one Chinese character to describe yourself what would it be and why?
J: East (東) It's in my name and my father thought hard about naming me (東城) Dong Chen, which is why I chose it. The meaning is to be as stable/steady as a castle and to succeed as an oriental.(東洋人)
A: (神) Not the meaning of god, but the "spirit" or "mind"(精神) you have inside you. I think you have to be able to face the different things of life with the different spiritual /minds of yourself, which is why I chose this character.
C: Real (真) If you look at me, you can tell whether I am happy or not. In other words, I am straight and never hide my feelings. Also rare (稀) (haha) Nowadays, there are few good men like me.(smile)
W: Courage (勇)I needed a lot of courage to enter this industry. I'm sure people who know me would never guess that I had the courage to go into the entertainment industry. Although I had a lot of challenges, if I was afraid I could never have gotten so far. So, I used a lot of courage to get to where I am now, so I think this word is best to describe me.

The end! (:


5:37:00 PM