Regarding the updates of the votes...
*ripped off http://vote.knowsky.com/vote/ipage.asp?voteID=7849WuZun: 25.16%/ 118430
Joe Cheng: 30.55%/ 143831
Arron Yan: 30.34%/ 142815Danson Tang: 3.54%/ 16670
Calvin Chen: .66%/ 3085
Jiro Wang: 9.75%/ 45912
W00ts! We are not too far off Joe and we are ahead of WuZun!! YAYNESS!!
Arron fans, JIA YOU!! Keep up the good work. Mwahaha.
***
Quote of the DaySweetie, I don't know why. I thought I had pushed you out of my mind.But why are you occupying my thoughts once again?I'm jealous seeing you as a couple with her.Why won't you give me a chance?A chance is all i need to prove to you how wrong you've thought of me.***
Random, donncha think? XD
I cooked it up in the bus on my way home.
Yup! thinking of Arron as always! ^^
Once a fan, always a fan.
Ha~
***
EDITTED!!
OMG!!!
@5:58pm:

W00ts!!
ARRON'S LEADING!!!!JIA YOU!!!!!

^Hot isn't it?!! LOVE HIM!!!
***
OH MANNN!!!~
I'm way too obbessed- cum- gaga- cum- crazy over
ARRON YANLooks like his girlfriend isn't doing much help from me idolizing him because right now...
I LOVE HIM MORE THAN EVER!!!
Ohmagawd...
Someone, please, just kill me, anything.
I am writting mushy stuffs about him all over my handbook and stuffs.
I'm going even as far as loving him to the end of my life. Which means: I won't mind spending the rest of my life with him!!!
Maybe... This is a symptom of being a crazier fan than that Andy Lau's nutty fan. But I'm not as nutty as she is. At least I don't get my dad to donate his kidney just to see
'my
' sweet darling.
Ahaha... Better stop, or else Arron's girlfriend's gonna shoot me dead, wherever I am...