Regarding my thoughts on Arron having a girlfriend…For all those die- hard Arron fans who are overly obsessed and crazy over him, thinking and imagining al the time that they might get together with Arron(I’m one of them?) in the future would definitely be heart broken...
By the Heartbreaking news
below!!
Arron's relationship revealed01/07 /07
Arron is afraid of girls who chase himAnother Fahrenheit member Arron Yan, doesn't have problem with reading scripts, but in ISWAK2, he's acting as unwed young father. He feels uneasy when he thinks he's a young father but out of the drama, his love life is beaming. He admits that he has someone he likes and they often SMS and chat on MSN.As we know, Arron's girlfriend is a year three dance student at Cultural University. They have an underground relationship for half a year. Recently, they go out pretty often for meals and gets closer to each other. Arron said "She has sharp features!". Talking about relationships, he's afraid of girls who woos him. He said that it will be more earnest if he chases the girl.Seriously, it is the most HOTTEST topic in the forums right now. Millions of other girls (okay, maybe not a million) are absolutely shattered. And they’ve posted many different comments regarding the article…
Some are feeling jealous. Others, sad, happy for him. Others even wrote that if she breaks his heart they would hunt that girl down and kill her. Okay, not to that extend… They just decide to start a hater’s club dedicated to cheating girlfriends. Haha.
So let’s hope Arron’s girlfriend won’t break his heart!
But she have really exceeded his standard of girls or else why would Arron even pick her?
“Talking about relationships, he's afraid of girls who woos him. He said that it will be more earnest if he chases the girl.” There, he chose her! Among all the girls on Earth (or Taiwan), he picked her!
What am I even posting?
Oh, I get it, I’m in an insane mood right now…. Nevermind…
But many of the fans are like… having high expectations for Arron’s girl friend, (as if they are Arron LOL) Like… they are hoping for that girl to be…
Posted by ohnoxheartbreaker
(@ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=400905&st=920)
# 955
“-Pretty (because COME ON. with someone as gorgeous as arron, it would REALLY not match if the girl was fat/ugly lol)-Smart (because arron is smart)-And can just make him happy”
There’s a new post coming in every second in the Arron Yan fanclub… Of course if he is happy, we fans will be happy too…Yup, we might be jealous but we can’t wait to see pictures of him and his girlfriend! Because they’ll surely be a super adorable couple! ^^And…
I TOTALLY agree with this girl on the forum!! She has helped me spoke my mind.
Posted by tiffylovesarronyan(@ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=400905&st=920)#952as long as Arron is happy with the ones he truly cares about and is having fun in life, then i don't have anything to cry or be depressed about because Arron has already done so much for me.. he has brought so much happiness/enjoyment into my life that i have no reason to be mournful because of Arron. Arron is the one who brings me out of the darkness when i can't escape it and i just want to wish him the best Arron i love you and i hope you can continue to be yourself because You were the one i fell in love with, not how popular you were or how attractive you were. what brought me to you was your aspects in this world, your personality, and voice. you've made me into a better person: you made me realize so much with your wisdom. for instance, you taught me that the best and only way to achieve happiness is to treasure what i have and forget what i don't have; as long as i have confidence in myself i will never fail; i should keep trying to matter what; leave it to my family because they will be with me longer than others may; never complain about how unfair something is; Never give up on my dreams. because of you, i still remain holding onto my dreams and i will keep believing in myself to make them come true. ARRON STAY HAPPY, i will continue praying for you everyday!!
p.s: A fan indicated that he
hardly post in his blog now which means that he is happy! Because his blog makes him so depressed -.- and melancholy I might add.
I hope that the girl would brighten up his life! (:
Although I am still unable to accept the fact...
That he has a girlfriend..
But he will always be the role model, the one who had brighten up the darkest part of my life and the one who is my first crush on a somebody 5 years older than me.
***
Quote of the DayI rather not know the truth because the reality might be harder than to accept than expected... But the truth would always reveal itelf one day... and I have to slowly accept it when it does...There's no point running away from the facts of life***
(I knew that this quote would be posted one of these days... Had been saving it in my handphone... I'm glad to get it deleted now...)***Mood: Currently depressed.
***
I wonder how many heartbreaks must I suffer today...?
记者:有可能爱上自己的粉丝吗? (Reporter: Is there a possibility to fall in love with ur fans?)亚纶:不可能《Heartbreak x.x》因为。。。那种RELATION就不一样了。既定的感觉很难改变。(Arron: impossible (my heart crack..haha)..haha…because ……that type of relation is different..the relation that first established is very hard to change…)没机会了啦。。。所以想太多也没用!^^
As you can see... We no longer stand a chance to be with him. Haha. thinking too much also won't solve the problem either...
***
I've thought through about it...
Just because Arron has a girlfriend does not mean it is the end of my world, I'll still love him as much as I love the rest of Fahrenheit (although I love him a little more!)
So... something to make myself happy! (:
Went stalking around forums...
And I found... this...
Thank you to:
http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com/2007/06/07
飞轮海第二张专辑的名字和所有新歌!!! (Fahreneheit 2nd Album Name and Songs)
飞轮海第二张专辑[我们的] : (Fahrenheit Second Album[Ours]) :
1.我们的 (Ours)
2.爱.飞 (Love. Fly)
3.恋曲888 (Romance tune 888)
4.漫步 (Slow Walk)
5.不在服务区 (Not in Service area)
6.只身在英国 (In England)
7.待定 (Awaiting)
8.期盼 (Anticipation)
9.回来吧,MY LOVE (Come back, My Love)
10.冬雨 (Winter Rain)
^_^ It's coming out in August!! MWAHAHA!! CAN"T WAIT! =D