<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Haven't been blogging...

Been busy with

Art.
Art.
Art.

Date due's this coming MONDAY!!!!!!!

23 JULY 2007

):

加油!!!我可以做的!!!

Bored...

Anyway... an interview...

ripped off http://af.net/forum/
Its actually a Japanese interview...
So credits does not go to me!!

Q1: Do your parents still pick you up and drive you to work?
Arron (shortened to A): Because I don’t have a driver’s license, one of my parents drive me to work. I take the taxi home often.

Q2: We know you are studying song composing and lyric writing, what kind of work (songs) do you have?
A: I compose songs on the piano. I write a lot of R&B style songs. Recently I like Gary Cao’s songs and I would like to write songs like that. Also, I like songs like Beyonce’s 「Listen」- freestyle way of music where you can’t catch the rhythm. Although it might not be popular in Taiwan, I would like to write songs similar to that. By the way, I just finished writing a sad song recently.

Q3: When did you live in America?
A: In primary school. My father worked at Yale University so my whole family moved to Connecticut. My parents taught me Chinese and because I loved Chinese characters, even when I returned to Taiwan, I had no trouble at all.

Q4: Working and going to University must be very hard, do you think you’ll be able to graduate?
A: I was very busy with the filming of KO 2 – family. Altogether there are 10 episodes, and compared to KO 1, I have more part in it, so I used all my time for filming. I took a very big test/exam but because I hardly went to uni, I don’t think I can graduate. In Japanese he said “zannen” – meaning “What a pity.”

Q5: What about the piano and the flute repertory?
A: I learnt the piano from 3 to high school 3rd grade (prob meaning 18) Although there wasn’t a particular repertory, I practiced the piano to challenge my limit. I quite like Chopin, I especially love, 「革命のエチュード」Etude of Revolution? – (I’m sorry I know nothing about classical music)Now, I want to play well on the piano. Although I don’t take lessons now, when I have time I will practice as much as possible. The reason why I bought an electric keyboard was because I can practice late at night till the morning. I don’t take lessons for the flute either but I sometimes play it.

Q6: You actually have a lot of love life?
A: That was in the past. I was young, and I believed in Love and the straighforwardness of people, so I fell in love many times. For me, the most important thing in a relationship is to trust each other. I once said to a female “If you trust me, I want you to feel safe and leave everything to me.” Because of the way I look, people thought I was girlie and my girlfriend didn’t feel secure. So to make her feel more safe, I said the above line.

Q7: What’s the age limit for your Girlfriend?
A: Older than me by 2 years is the limit, or at most younger than me by 5 years.

Q8: Arron cooking food for the first time was broadcasted in Japan, have you cooked anything else ever since?
A: Hahaha. I made corn soup 3 days ago! My friends came to my house and we got hungry at night, so playfully we made it. We didn’t mix it properly so it was quite salty. I used my friends as guinea pigs.(smile)

Q9: What’s your hope for IAWAK 2?
A: In Part one I was Kotoko’s (Ariel Lin) friend’s BF, but this time the director changed the role and let me have a bigger part in it. So I hope I can live up to the expectations.

Q10: You have a lot of dramas about school life. What about your real school life?
A: When I was a junior high school student, I liked to study, but once I got to high school I thought “Why do I have to spend all my time studying?” So rather than studying, I played with my friends more. I even skived school too! (Didn’t go to school) I was a little rebellious at the time. Because I played wholeheartedly when I was a student, I can concentrate wholly on my work now.

Q11: How many times have you been to Japan?
A: 3 times. First time was when I was a primary grade 1 student. My father’s friend was a guide in Japan, so for about a month, we stayed at different hotels and traveled a lot. In high school grade 2, I went to Hokkaido with my grandmother in the winter. I remember it was very very cold! (smile)

Q12: Say something to your Japanese fans!
A: Hello everyone, I’m Arron. I think I can meet you very soon. I like the environment in Japan, and I’m looking forward to meeting you all. Although I’ve been to Japan before, it was only for play and I haven’t touched the culture or history. So I’d like to work in Japan (come to Japan) and I would like to know more about Japan!

(:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
@ http://vote.knowsky.com/vote/ipage.asp?voteID=7849

WuZun: 20.84%, 130263
Joe Cheng: 27.45%, 171625
Arron Yan: 29.6%, 181510
Danson Tang: 3.01%, 18794
Calvin Chen: 3.13%, 19563
Jiro Wang: 15.97%, 99850

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HOTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~
Credits does not go to me!!


9:14:00 PM