Can't you see that we are drifting apart?
Can't you see that my world's falling apart?I’m bored. The post above…
Is random.
First things first…
I declare that I
HATE art.
I WILL DROP ART IN 5N.
That is if I get to 5N.
It took me four whole years to realise that I’m an idiot with no creativity.
Art is such an idiotic subject… ):
Many will disagree with me. But hey, isn’t this world an open world?
At least that’s the way it goes in the USA. But not Singapore.
I’m lazy to go into the details.
Holy crap, the damned art is not even completed. The deadline’s this upcoming Monday!! I cried like thrice this week. Gosh, that’s a new record. Yet its nothing to be proud of.
I just love it whenever I think of random poems. Because I’m able to turn them into lyrics/ stories. (:
Okies, I gottcha go noww…
Bye~
Stupid SOO... Who wants to go anyway???
♥ 9:02:00 PM