Blogger is loading the posting page slow again
It’s as if it has something against me…
So saddening.
So instead of wasting my time
I’ll post my thoughts on MS words first.
You’ll realized that I’ve changed my song to
夏天的风 (Summer’s Breeze) by 温岚 (Landy)
It’s such a beautiful song…
Heard it off UFM 100.3
That’s why I switched my blog skin to suit the summer atmosphere
It’s summer in Taiwan anyway.
But it’s winter in Australia.
I felt so accomplished yesterday
Because after school I was so tired but I still dragged myself for art
Because I’ve yet to complete my drawing on the big board and the date due is like on the 23/7 and today’s 14/7…
What’s remaining for me to complete is to erase those additional working lines in my art drawings and the painting of it…
Feeling so tired…
Mum hardly allows me to use the comp.
But I snuck online again.
I really wonder what’s going wrong with me.
Then while I was ½ way through art…
Tingy called me to ask me to stop my art
Because she and her mum were here to pick me for Tuition but guess what
Tingy’s brother was at the wheel instead.
Caught me kind of surprised but he isn’t bad at driving.
Driving with one hand!
I always observe my surrounds except that I keep my comments to myself.
Then I spent 2 hours at tuition with Tingy.
We did more talking than working.
But we managed to complete our work.
Except that I completed my work 15 minutes later
Because I was busy chatting with her.
After tuition, Tingy’s brother drove my cousin and I home again
Individual homes of course
I then rested for an hour before I did my English homework
Which I completed.
I can see it.
That I’m changing.
I’m happy with my new motivated self.
I don’t want to be my old self anymore.
Because my sweet motivation is awaiting me to
Drop him a visit in Taiwan after I get my first class ticket.
Wahaha.