Been so tired recently…
I don’t know why.
I only know I don’t smoke pot.
Blogging is something which isn’t as important as before.
For there is a greater challenge ahead of me.
And I face it alone.
If only… if only he were mine
This of course will never happen
We would face the challenges together…
Yet he is facing a tougher challenge than me.
Alone.
(Okay, maybe not)But that got me thinking:
Is the outside world really that hard to face?
Is the real world as cruel and mean as he had written in his blog?
I don’t know
I only know that I don’t want to open up my wings
I’m afraid of the future
Yet one still got to face the outcome of eventually
He’s my only source of light
In this underground maze
He’s the only one I can turn to for comfor
tDespite him being a thousand miles away
And he never knew how much importance he is to me
Yet it doesn’t matter
Because with his help
Even without him knowing
I will soar to defeat the…
SICKENING PRELIMS AND N- LEVEL AROUND THE CORNER
------
I won’t be blogging much since mum locked the comp and I can only SNEAK online like a mouse.
Bastard.
I hate being like a thief.
♥ 6:55:00 PM