What kind of school is this?
Why does our princiapal even bother to have a dialogue session when everything is a straight NO?
why bother hearing our opinions?
No this.
No that.
You sponser the money by yourself...We don't have the money to build air conditionals in the hall...What kind of crappy answer is that anyway? I mean, HELLO Mr Principal? We are no longer small kids, we remember what we hear okay? If I did not remember wrongly, you spent a rather large amount on repainting the school. Please do not try to deny the facts that the goverment does not give us enough money because we are a govement school.
Also, regarding the jackets in school. $24+? Okay... HELLO again?! Even my Fahrenheit CD costed me like 20 bucks and you're talkig about BLUE JACKETS? Eww... bad fashion taste...
Damn you. School sucks.
***
Hey all, I'm feeling JEALOUS!! Argh.. I've searched high and low for some of um... Arron's friend's blog but I can't seem to find them seeing that our beloved Arron only linked to one of his friend and I've checked the gallery... There's hardly any Arron pictures...
Maybe I'll go search again...
Oh and we've changed our Physiscs teacher... WAHH!!! I'm gonna die!
Urgh...
***
Quote of the DayLife's a Bitch...
***
Haha...
Sorry! Feeling very mean today!
♥ 6:08:00 PM