<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 22, 2007

Went surfing around some forum...

Regarding ARRON.

And its like... the topics are practically regarding the pictorial book which Fahrenheit set their target on...

Fahrenheit's Pictorial set new sales record!

Fahrenheit's Pictorial was out yesterday in Taiwan, and set a record of 70 000 orders, the orders came from fans of all over the world, there's quite a few fans who bought 4 at one go because of the free gifts. When the cover of the Pictorial was revealed, the discussions on online forums were very active. Fahrenheit's wish is to reach their target of 100 000 sales, and hope to have their second Pictorial taken in other countries. When they received the good news of the sales, they were so happy and cheered, giving each other high-fives, at the same time, hoping the fans will support the weekend signature event.


- ripped off AF

That's like so cute! ^^

Hee... and I got an infomation from a member that Arron's afraid of bugs and worms...

Kind of cute when you think about it XD

***

*Sniffs*

I am being LAZY again...

-_- I dunno WHY but I guess I am not meant to go to the University after all if this continues...

Yeah... I'm so dead...

Maybe I ought to re-read my blog post and knock the senses into my head again...

***

I couldn't help myself T_T
This picture BELOW of ARRON is like... Totally HOT

but I wonder if he'll kill me if he finds out that his picture is in my blog... =X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hmm...

TO ARRON (lol) -.- :

*If you want me to remove it, give me a warning first kay? that's what my tag box is for seeing that I did not leave my email address lying around. Oh and it is not ripped off your blog, got it from... some site.

***

Re- QUOTE-ing of the Day

"Is currently being euphoric due to being Infatuated over his hotness"


12:12:00 PM