I'm feeling weird currently...
After tuition, I just found a note which my sister had written or rather scrawn all over the paper in
pink and she had written...I hate her... GET OUT OF MY LIFE! Stop holding my hand whenever I cross the road! Why can't you understand me? I'm no longer a kid!The "Her" She was refering to was my mother... I don't understand kids this days. I mean... It's just holding hands across the streets! As in... isn't it a sign of Love? I still do hold my mother's hand, and I'm in Secondary Four and I see no sin in it.
It isn't even a crime.
And the chances of meeting your friends on the streets are like two out of ten. What's up with the embaressment? And hello Trixie, you're only like in primary Six and you're blowing your top over mum holding your hand?
She told me about it yesterday and I swear I heard a tinge of sadness in her voice. Okay, maybe you just don't like her holding your hand, but with you writting the letter pissed me off. I mean, can't you even keep the comment to yourself? I mean, she saw it. Even though she tries to hide her feelings, or she may just take it lightly, but you know these are signs of
Love and concern from your family.
Are you trying to imply that your hand is only meant for your future boyfriend to hold? What happens after marriage? Gone case.
I know you're going to get pissed off with me for posting such a thing, making you embarrassed and whatnot. You're going to definately flame my blog, I know you. But you're bound to claim that I don't. I'm not trying to get you to hold mum's hand again, but just stop leaving stupid messages around.
***
Quote of the DayWhat is our world becoming nowadays?***I'm being lame. YAY. Bye -_-
♥ 12:17:00 PM