I'm feeling so acomplished...
I finally fnished two of my homework...
Only literature's left...
*sniffs*
I'm so proud of myself
-
[update]Literature's completed too...
-
I'm being busy...
.saving.saving.saving.
saving loads of pictures of Fahrenheit's pictorial book!
The video's out! (Well the screencaps are...)
They are like all over the internet and Fahrenheit's looking good!
AND IT HAS 30 PAGES WORTH OF ARRON YAN YALUN.
THE GRAND TOTAL OF PAGES ARE 140!
But due to shipping requirements, it will be
out TODAY in SINGAPORE!!
Yet... According to someone on the internet... The stupid Popular are busy packing it. I bet the books will be
sold out in ONE DAY!!
Just like Hong Kong!
Fahrenheit's earning like
3 MILLION from the PICTORIAL BOOK ITSELF.
This shows how
LARGE the fanbase is!!
and oh...
Arron's in Japan... Think he's coming back today!(:
and then coming to Singapore on most likely on tonight or tomorrow's flight... for their 2nd MV.
^Infomation may not be accurate, but ripped it off Karyi =P
*sigh* I want to see him T_T
***
Quote of the DayNever Fall Too Deeply In Love With Someone because you won't know WHO would fall for YOU in the Future, and when you know it, its too hard to climb out of the hole.(Some Quote... I'll never follow it...)
♥ 10:56:00 AM