I wonder if its just bad luck or pure conicidental...
School like reopening tomorow (The old bastard, yes) so I've got three periods of art on that day and usually during art we get to hear music!!
And my freaking MP3 decided to die on me.
It's like... Damn!
Thank God dad's back so he'll help me go fix it...
Speaking about fixing... What about the... printer...?
Uh-oh.
***
Putting up pictures must be an addiction...
I had to resist that tempation of putting up another Arron picture.
Its working I guess.
***
I thought that it would be wrong to post up whatever's going through my mind...
Since I might be violating the rights' of the person's privacy so here's something for you to think over...
"Is it possible to tell whenever an idiot's love struck?"Oh no, it isn't Arron!
I'll kill myself if it's him because I am having a crush on him myself... haha and since he's a celebrity... I doubt he would be stupid enough to go round arousing rumours by saying he loves someone in his blog...
On the second thought, he might. Since he might try to make use of it to get interviewed and stuffs... But I believe he isn't that type of person! (:
So... Guess NOT.
Even if he loves someone... He ought to concentrate on his studies first... Funny, I'm saying this and I'm like blogging... CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES FIRST!
Okay, my blog's becoming my um... couselling room... Haha...
I really ought to write more about the world around us such as saving electricity and trying not to make too much use of the
washing machine (SOUNDS FAMILLIAR? =D) or something like that...
***
Just visited BoA's blog and decided that she must be feeling a little weird currently even though I know no Japanese... She posted a picture of herself crying.
I wondered who'll do that? Okay, she would.
But I must admit. She has good photography skills!
That pose of her crying was pretty! I wonder if it its an old picture...
Anyway... overall it was cute, but I won't write about those puppets she posted...
*Creepy* -> I n M y O p i n i o n.
***
Quote of the Day"爱不是他给得不多 是不知道我要什么" (The stupid song have been replaying in my head since last night... so... it becomes the QotD... So... that's S.H.E's 他还是不懂 for ya!)***
Switched the music and lyrics...
就要我滋味by: 刘亦菲
album:刘亦菲