I want to be myself
I don’t want to be somebody else
It is up to me to decide my future
No one else can control my future
Nobody can control my decision
Because I respect my decision
They must respect the decisions too
I live in my own world
Which no one bothers to find out
I am all alone in my world
Which no one cares to find out
But you had to enter my lonely world did you?
Now I’m stuck on you!
Arron Yan Ya Lun
I miss you!
***
As a FAN of course, so no wrong ideas... MWAHAHAHA
Yay.. I’m lame… and oh... The writing about Arron Yan was for fun… So =X
But I really love him… As a FAN AGAIN!!
<3 Fahrenheit!!
***
Okay… I thought it was lame, so I looked at my window and saw something which would try me against the wall.
Now looking out of my window… what do I see…?
BEES!!!
YES BEES!!! TONS OF BEES WITH THEIR VIBRATING WINGS!!
I HATE BEES!!! T_T
HATE HATE HATE!!
They get on my NERVES!!
OH YES THEY DO. THEM WITH THEIR VABRAINT YELLOW CUM BLACK STRIPES AND WINGS
Okay… Maybe there were not so many bees… Maybe I was hallucinating... BUT I FREAKING AREN’T!
I see a baby BEE.
The BABY BEE is… I can safely claim that they are NOT CUTE
And a bird flew by… and I thought that it was a gigantic bee.
I really ought to lodge a complain before the BEES invade my territory. They are already crossing the boundaries…
Bees are my enemies.