<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ATTENTION!! 注意!!

(Chinese translation below the english text...)
(中文版是在英文版的下面...)

EVERYONE!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO:
大家!!请你们帮帮忙去:

Click:
http://global.yesasia.com/en/Korean/Index.aspx

And VOTE FOR FAHRENHEIT!!! D:
飞轮海一票!!
Their votings are LOW RIGHT NOW! T.T
因为他们的票很。。。

Hope they'll get the best votings! ^^
希望他们会得到最多的票!!^^

But I believe in them, even if they get the least amount of votes, they'll bounce back, I'm sure they will! :DDD
但是我对他们有信心!!就算如果得到最少的投票也一定会再一次的像以前一样!!他么一定会的!!:DDD

Never heard of the saying: failure is the ‘Mother to Sucess'?
没定说过“失败乃成功之"吗?

Haha... So I hope I won't fret too much...
哈哈。。。我希望我不会像太多。。。

So...
所以。。。

Fahrenheit GoGoGo!!
飞轮海加油!加油!加油!:D

***

Woke up at 5.30 today and left for school at 6.35am...

Well... I woke up at 5.33 actually...

Shucks... I am becoming one of those who post-up-their-daily-accounts on blogs now...

Dammit.

Anyway... there are a few things to blog, regarding SCHOOL.

Not daily accounts... My life's boring, really.

What's up with the National Anthem?

We stood there for four minutes plus through the nation anthem and the teacher was not satisfied with our performance. We had to sing it THREE times and yet he was still, "The upper secondary students... Stay back after this, we will re- sing it again."

omfg.

So... we were divided into like 3 groups...

1. All the secondary threes.
2. Classes 4EA to 4N2
3. Classes 4N3 to 5N2

(I'm in G2)

So group 1 flunked pretty badly... and group 2 sang just ONCE and we were told to leave HAHA half of group 3 remained but I don't know how many times they had to re sing...

They are always telling us to respect the country.

Respect the country.
Respect the country.

We have been singing it for like, 16 years already... and what's wrong for not singing? I mean, the message is aready instilled in our minds.

Okay, maybe singing the Anthem is compulsory for us, but I don't see the teachers singing. Aren't teachers our... 'guiding light'? The one to 'lead our way'? THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SEETING GOOD EXAMPLES!!

Okay, I know people are bound to argue back that we are old enough to think but since everyone is brain washing us that one should LOVE the country so... Sing along with us if you are expecting us to sing!! (:

I'm not so sure about 'the ones who make our futures bright' though since they are always saying, "The future is in OUR hands."

About the Anthem again... Maybe they are too embarassed to sing? I don't know.

But all I know is that I thank GOD the damned Principal was not here today, or else he'll make a hell outta that crap for not singing properly.

Funny... I'm out of things to say now...

And oh, I've read the book Marley & Me. It's written by John Grogan. It's so nice! I nearly cried. I'll write a review regarding this one of these days if time permits...

***

Quote of the Day

Life is fragile... Cheerish every moment you have with your loved ones...

(Nice quote, but my current crush does not even know me... Maybe I'm not ready for a boyfriend right now... Maybe 'Loved Ones' refer to my Parents... Hmm... 爸爸,妈妈,我爱你们!!)

Haha...

***

p.s: I just read from a forum that Arron and his dad are not getting along? o_O I did not bother to check when the post was posted... So it might be a long and already died rumour. BUT I DOUBT SO & Sorry for stirring it up again... But... if he really is facing family problems... What i can only do is just support him from like... the other side of SouthEast Asia...

HAHA again... Lols.

pps: An Arron animation from Y L B F B... Lol... Xiao Zhu(小猪) and him are so cute!!!
Credits: unknown

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


4:16:00 PM