It is surprising how one wrong turn leads to everything going down the drain.
Including a friendship.
Apparently, yesterday afternoon till night, I was practically boiling like mad because of my Literature paper. Anyway, I wrote such an angry message on MSN and Dylan asked what the hell was bothering me.
Fine, in a mood that I was not thinking straight, I just snapped at him over MSN and it was not even his fault to begin with, but well, he pissed me off. Anyway, he was a listening ear to my problem and well, at least he heard my woes.
As for Alvin… he asked me about 5+ if I was under too much stress… Then I could not reply him since he went offline. I left him a whole bunch of… erm… messages… Well… Kind of like spilling my heart out to him on MS words then pasting them in that conversation box. Kind of dumb huh?
Well, for once I find that Alvin is nice… How do I put it…? I find him sort of like an older brother despite the age gap which is super close, he’s born in March and I’m in December… is that… Close? I don’t know.
He just gave me some lectures on studying? and I felt a bit better… So… thanks Alvin!
As for today… I was late for school. Damn the end of the week. I Hate Fridays to hell. I can never get up and mum is SO FUKING DEPENDENT ON ME THAT SHE CANNOT BRING HERSELF TO WAKE UP. So that’s it, we are all so dead, don’t even bother to. Of course I am in no position to lecture her on responsibility seeing that I am very irresponsible myself.
So, in a rush this morning, I forgot all about Dylan’s paper… he got me to print last night… So I was at the school gate then I begged mum not to let me go to school… So… okay, I wasn’t sick or anything and I just left… like that…
ISN’T IT A GREAT IDEA? I MEAN, GETTING TO STAY AT HOME AND WHATSOEVER???
Well, a Wrong choice.
Dylan called me upon my way home and he demanded for the paper. Anyway, who in their right state of mind would remember a single piece of paper when being in a rush? So, I explained it to him and… he just said that I’m being very irresponsible because… His friend trusted him to do the job and he in turn trusted me to be responsible enough to print and bring it to school.
I guess I lost that trust. Since in practically all the sms-es are smeared with words like, “I am so disappointed in you.” And “Didn’t expect you to be like this.” Yeah, yeah, all the words which can shatter anyone who was wounded with a big 28/50 in Literature when she has high expectations in that subject…
LITERATURE IS A SUBJECT WHICH POTRAYS EMOTIONS.
THE POEMS IN LITERATURE IS ALWAYS SAD.
No wonder I’m becoming such an emo AND a depresso. -.- I cried yesterday and I nearly cried today… Dammit. Why do the tears keep on falling at the wrong time? So well… I just told him the timing and told him not to get me to print anything from then on. Know what his reply was?
“Ya, I know I won’t.”
Gee. Thanks then, it saves a load of my papers and ink. I still got printings to do.
Funny but Wingyee gave me this um… talk… and I’m feeling a whole much better? Okay, not really. I really feel like crying now. Why? Because it’s my party and I can cry if I want to.
Fine, it’s my entire fault.