Agrh!! I'm SO DEAD...
I'm bound to flunk my Social Studies!
URGH!! It was like once I recieved that Source- Based question in the morning... I was like "Damn.. How on Earth am I suppose to go round answering this?"
So my last resort???
Just dump a random answer in it...
I am so prepared to fail this...
But on the brighter side... I am sort of confident to pass my maths paper 1 =DD
hehes... Charmaine Jie *2 came today to give me my combined Science tuition... FINALLY I MANGED TO MEMORISE ABOUT 80% OF WHATEVER TAUGHT... -____-" (Physics & Chemistry)
Thank God...
Anyways... Still awaiting the end of the year or rather August to come... to FINALLY BUY Fahrenheit's new album!!
Can't wait!! =D
P.S: S.H.E's new album, PLAY, will be out this FRIDAY!!!
--------
Status for Current FanFiction:
Title: 飛輪海`飞轮海`Fahrenheit Fiction [2007]
Chapters: 35
Pages: 104
♥ 9:37:00 PM