Tuesday, December 03, 2002
k, i've been sitting infront of this friggin weblog window for about 10 min. or so, trying to think of something interesting to say, trying to convince the world that i'm not ur average teenager that is going to resort to writing about the frolic, or some other highly original topic...ah, it's hopeless, but DUDE, just off the top of my head, has anyone noticed how many dangerously-close-to-being-feminine guys we got stuck with, all possessing the same qualities we all desire...long, long, LONG eyelashesvery frail appearanceconstant whispering/gossipinggiggling (if u can believe it)"the look" (an attempt at trying to appear bitchy, yet masculine at the same time)it's almost as if they're multiplying...-LARA VERONIN['s Blog]---------I got that off from LARA's blog... She's really a WONDERFUL WRITER! =)
Instead of joining NQMM she could have been an author... I really need to brush up on my Literature if I want to write random stuffs just like her...
Yeah... I wanna be mysterious! (:
Haa...
Okay... I guess I'm random...
Uh- huh... Whatever
It's not like I'm proud of my posts... Yeah...
♥ 10:11:00 PM