It has been awhile since I posted... Not much to say but I have been busy updating my fic and doing studies like mad...
Okay... Not so much on the studies part...
I don't know why, but I feel that the world around me is collasping... I am overloaded with stress which does not even exist... Too much sleepless nights, I guess...
I have been hoping for the end of the year to come by soon... I'm not even sure why... With the N- levels coming soon and with me still slacking even though I know I'm suppose to study.
I guess... The only reason for me looking forward to the year end is for me to be able to buy The Sims 2 exp. packs, get Fahrenheit's 2nd album, watch Taiwanese Dramas and update my fictions 24/7
That's it, I'm so dead.
p.s: I just found out that I am totally hopeless with html.s...
♥ 3:57:00 PM