I did this um... lyrics because I was bored...
I got the Melody from Angela Zhang's
遗失的美好 its such a nice song! ^^
(I sort of fit the lyrics to the song... =/)
The title for it is
DREAMSo... enjoy...
Dreamlyrics: Daphne Yeo
Melody: Not very sure... But it's from:
张韶涵's Over The Rainbow/ 《海豚湾恋人》电视原声带
I never knew you existed
Until you walked out from the darkness in my life
I tried my best to run from the facts
But you still took over my heart…
Starting to admire you
I never knew what that feeling was
Whenever you are near me
My heart would start to quicken its pace…
Dreaming of you every Day & Night
Sometimes I wish to get you out of my mind
But it is so impossible to
So I do not even bother to try
Still Dreaming of you every Day & Night
Sometimes I just do not find it right
Why is it that I never noticed you
When you have been beside me all this while
Starting to admire you
I never knew what that feeling was
Whenever you are near me
My heart would start to quicken its pace…
Dreaming of you every Day & Night
Sometimes I wish to get you out of my mind
But it is so impossible to
So I do not even bother to try
Still Dreaming of you every Day & Night
Sometimes I just do not find it right
Why is it that I never noticed you
When you have been beside me all this while
Right from the second when it all started
Some things are destined till we are old
Even though Destiny loves to play pranks
We might still and we will still meet each other…
Dreaming of you every Day & Night
Sometimes I wish to get you out of my mind
But it is so impossible to
So I do not even bother to try
Still Dreaming of you every Day & Night
Sometimes I just do not find it right
Why is it that I never noticed you
When you have been beside me all this while
p.s: I might do a chinese version of this LOL... :D