I'm so bored... There is nothing new today except that I forgot to bring my Social Studies file... Anyways... I has Maths STARS... Then... well... we did this maths paper 2... luckily Miss Tan did not come... so we did the maths paper during Physics. Oh yeah... We did our own revisions during PE... Cos it was raining... Then... We did not do any exercise...
Then Mei Hui, Shazleen and I took bus 30... Liza, Atika and Dylan took the same bus... Liza was like a bit crazy... Keep on asking me lend her my MP3 just to lisen to 只对你有感觉 by 飞轮海& Hebe... She's really NUTS about this song...
Shazleen then alighted at somwehere near Eunos... Then... I alighted at Kembangan with Liza and Dylan... We took the same MRT back home... Dylan's soo annoying... all he asks is about study, study and study... Does he have nothing better to chat about?
Anyway... We alighted at Pasir Ris... Dylan and Liza took some bus back... I'm not sure about the number... I took bus 3... Then walked all the way home... Sigh... Then I'm watching 娱乐百分百and posting this entry at the same time...
Okay... I'll stop here... Soo... Bye!! (:
♥ 5:30:00 PM