Not much today... But it's BE YOURSELF DAY!! & I was myself... I guess...
Just went there in home clothes... hee...
I HAD A FREAKING HARD TIME PICKING THOSE CLOTHES! >_<
School was boring... anyways...
Mei Hui, Wei Ting & I went Expo after school to the food fair! xP Kindda boring? Cos there's not much that interest me... -.- Anyways... Next we went to pasir Ris to some FAHRENHEIT SHOP! I NEARLY BURNT A HOLE IN MY POCKET AGAIN!
Spent like $7.20 on erm... a $5 on a 1000 pieces of FAHRENHEIT Jigsaw puzzle and a FAHRENHEIT MOUSEPAD... I am really adiccted to them... Lol...
Also... after reading the news about Arron Yan... So... apparently its true that his 2nd girlfriend died... in a car accident... I nearly cried reading that article... Losing like 4 best friends in 3 years... (3 died in car accidents *shivers* and one due to depression)
Hais... But I'm sure he will overcome the challenges and THANK GOD HE DID NOT GO BY THE BACK HILL ON HIS WAY DOWN FROM SCHOOL!!! Or else... He might have died too... and I'll cry my eyes out...
I wonder why I am becoming such a depresso lately... Maybe that's just me. I love writing depressing entries and there is nothing you can do about it.
♥ 7:29:00 PM