It seem like ages since I posted in here... so hi again!
Yesterday, I went for this school outing for Lit students... We went to watch
The Phantom of the Opera =D & it was 超 cool! ^^ The sad thing was that we sat right at the top... Some las row... I had to buy a
Binoculars for
$6 just to watch the play...
But before that... Well... I guess I'll sort of give this account of after school.... I went home after school with Yin Fen, Mei Hui & Regina... Yin Fen's mum was like... outside school waiting for her... SO she was not as talkative as normal... (Which is good... We ought to get her mum to tag along everyday if you ask me)
Then... I reached home about 2+ cos the buses and MRT were fast... So I went home and prepared myself... But the clock in my room was like 10 mins slower... so when Mei Hui called (We planned to meet each other at Bedok) I glanced at the computer clock then I was like WTF!! Damn... the freaking bus was like leaving at 4 then it was 3:58... so I rush downstairs... but the damn bus left...
So I was very worried then I called my mum to check what time the next bus would arrive and guess who I saw across the road... MRS LIM!!! My Sec 1 & 2 teacher... lol... Since she was also going to watch the Play too... We took a taxi to the Tampines MRT Station... Then Eunos... Where we met Mei Hui... Mrs Lim then did her own window shopping...
Mei Hui and I then met Jaslyn and Karyi... Then... after a while of doing noting, we went up the bus... waited for a few more people then we went to this Restaurant for this Buffet... (All you van eat...) So I had 2 servings... and a pudding.
Then... Blah blah blah... It was already 8 before I knew it... so it was time for the play!! I was really excited about it... Then... well... it was super awesome... I wondered throughout the whole play how on Earth did they like... memorize the script and the movements so well... The decorations were also very awesome... The plot and the musical was so great.... I totally love the orchestra below the stage... I love the lightning effects too... expecially the sound effects AND fire!!
It is Definitely a play worth for the Old & Young to enjoy. Anyway... it ened about 10+ but by the time the bus came it ws about 11... Then... well... I took the MRT home... Mum picked me up at Simei =)
♥ 10:27:00 PM