With the many times of thinking of escaping reality with death... I have never jumped down the building before... as I am too lazy to do so...
Anyway, I am writing nonsense, so don't bother about me right now...
I am just soo, fustrated... Oh, the horrors of horrors and to think that CO is having its practice from 1.30 to 6.00pm!!! TOMORROW!!! Which fucking retard wouldbe that insane to go there and practice after school?
Oh, I will! As if I would!!! I am being forced to!! I am already so tired... and This is just so not right. This is plain torture!!! It drives a normal person up to the wall and shaves his head down the bucket!!! I feel that I have the need to bring my three pages long essay to school tomorrow. To show how wrong they can be that the SYF is so important. When it isn't!!!
My N- Levels are 100000000000x much, much, MUCH more important than the school's glory.
I don't give a damn about the SYF or Speech Day. I don't care if we get the C.o.P... I just... don't...
I am so sick of everything... In this world, everything sucks...
p.s: The only thing I am looking forward to is collecting my fahrenheit polka cards.
♥ 11:57:00 PM