<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I woke up about ten today and had tuition at 11.00 to 1.00... Chemistry and Physics... Not much...

Then... Went for Piano... 1>30- 2.30.. Finally I am doing the Theory... Did I spell that right??? >_<>

So, since it was my first time there... I was a little 'gong'... I was not even sure where the toilet was... Then mum had to shove me into in... Turned out that it was only BEHIND the mirror!! Wah...

Then this aunty helped me do the facial... Haha.. She's quite nice lah... She helped mum do her own facial quite a number of times... She asked me about my studies and such... then like... quite caring lor...

Actually, my main purpose there was to remove the sickening blackheads stuck on my face.. So ugly LOR... -_-" Then first the aunty applied some cream on my face, removed it, add some other cream, removed it again..


Then she turned on this weird machine which emits steam... So she used some paper to cover my eyes and left the room to take something... So I was there lying for like 20 minutes...

When she returned... She started removing the disgusting stuffs... Anyway... It's like, pain... the forehead was ok... But when she was removing those crazy things from my cheeks and nose... I kindda cried... As in the tears rolled down automatically... Wah.. It was like soo pain lor..

Then she soon she stopped the operation... Then she applied some more crazy cream then she added the T3 medicine! ^^ Could tell by the smell... Haha... Then she left me alone again...

She came back with this crazy thing which goes... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as she sort of rubbed that stupid machine around my face. I absoultuely hated it when it came near my ear as I am allergic to those sounds.... It's like as if BEES were 'singing' by your ears. -_-" (She added a netting before she did that crazy machine thingy)

Then she applied the mask on my face... The first layer smelt like Peppermint.. wahaha... Then she covered this weird thing around my face... Then she added another layer of mask around... The 2nd layer was like super cold... >_<


Soon the process was like done?? Haha... Took up 2 hours... and I didn't even know that... Then I went to the toilet and looked at my face... I was freakingly redder than before... Goddammit... Haha... But the aunty say it should be OK by Monday... But I think it is better already...

Then Mum and I went to Tampines to fetch Trix from her tuition... She was damn evil lor... commented that my face seem to have gotten a massive breakout of pimples... WTF...

Anyway, we collected Ba Gua along the way... Then... I had another tuition from 7:00 to 9:00... Lol, this new teacher is super nice ^^ She taught me maths... and she's fun!! To think she is in the gifted class lol!! She is also my Literature and English Tuition teacher's friend!! =) And both of them want to be doctors too! ^^

Haha... Mum says that there is NO reasons for me to fail my Literature and English and Maths anymore now that there are 2 future doctors in the gifted class going to teach me... Lol...




10:05:00 PM