<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, February 09, 2007

Hais... I am supposed to be in school now and I am still sitted here typing in this entry... It is so impossible to fall alsleep again, so I just came online to write about this meaningless thing??

And I ditched CO and Jia x2 again... Hais... So bad of me...

Because of that stupid flu that Mei Hui might have passed to me, or the wind had been too cold the last few days... Anyway... It is going to be 7:00am which makes me happy, because I hate the dark...

I wish I can continue writing... I want to continue writing but it is impossible because I got... no inspiration... Aiyo... Now how? Hais... Maybe i ought to try that stupid 30 maths questions at 7:30am later... Dammit...

Actually, I am also quite happy to skip school today... Because I do not exactly like Art and I've got THREE horrible periods for art before recess... Wahh!!


----------------
[[0708am]]YAY!! THE SUN IS OUT!! xD W00ts~
----------------
[[0805am]]Wahh!! Must I really update every hour?! I am stuck here, being super bored like shit... and Jiax2 just SMS-ed me telling me that Yi Hui is intending to return to Chinese Orchestra?!! Wahh! I really hope she wouldn't come back! >_<
---------------
[[0902am]]Random and nothing...
---------------
[[1122am]]Haha... Doing nothing except being random around the internet searching for nothing... I posted two weird things above and ended up reading the news in America... From MSN... Haha... I was actually reading E-News... Mehx... Spleaky ought to let me read Taiwan's E-news mwahaha. I love Taiwanese Stars... LOL... xD

Moving along... moving along... I sent Jiax2 like 100000 Random SMSes haha... Actually, we are sort of like chatting through SMS... So boring mah... Hais... I wonder if there is homework in school today... must wait until 12:30pm for school to officially end and wait till 5:30pm for Chinese Orchestra to end... Why am I saying all this?! I am not even in school... Haha...
--------------
[[0235pm]]I have come to the conclusion that today is a super meaningless day... Funny, I love school. Haha.


♥ 6:47:00 AM