<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6356104362384092628?origin\x3dhttp://onebigfaithh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
† Salt & Light.
Matthew 5:13-16

Your photo here.

Daphne Yeo.姚依彤.
21th December 1991.
CHRISTIAN[100508].

God is my Life.
People is my Symbol.
Love is my Representive.
Faith is my Substance.
Serving is my Passion.
Evanglisim is part of my Calling.
Everyday I shine Godly Colors.

Teach me to be more like You everyday.

Dreams & Visions!.

DL30 breakthrough: 20!
Personal EV target: 10!
Rise up to be a CGL by 2010 end!
Shine His light for others!
Write lyrics for God- cut it into an album!

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

Heart of God Church
COMING SOON!


back in time.

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I just can't believe it that I woke up at 11:00am...
I mean... I'm one of those early risers... I wonder where did that girl who usually wakes up at 8:00am disappeared to...
I'm bound to be unable to sleep tonight...

-_-"
----------------
Enough of my complaining about that nonsense...

Something nice to be shared? =X
----------------

So I was speaking to Samantha over MSN yesterday when she suddenly said:

Samantha: Nevertheless, I had fun drawing this...once again, I didn't color it because of my crappy scanner and I'm not adept in photoshop *sigh*


Daphne: So what exactly did you draw??

Samantha: I just had to draw Wolfram in a school uniform. Isn't he just the cutest thing...doesn't look very happy though...

Daphne: I have no idea whether he is happy or not, I mean, I am sitting at the other end of my computer screen.

Samantha: (apparently, she was ignoring me) I wish I could find a good adobephotoshop tutorial that didn't require a laptop...I really wanted to color this, but whenever I scan something I colored, penciled, it looks like crayon on the computer...stupid scanner *kicks it*

Daphne: I don't think you ought to kick the scanner... and besides, does it really seem like crayon? WHy don't you think of it as Oil Pastor?

Samantha: ...

Then suddenly she just burst out:

Samantha: I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA! I WON A DIGITAL CAMERA!


Daphne: So what?

Samantha: *calms a little* I won a digital camera in a raffle at this school event we had that was like a mock survival reality show...yeah, yeah YEAH YEAH YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daphne: It's all very nice, but you're getting all hypered...

Samantha: *giddy giddy giddy* I rarely win anything....but, I must say, I don't think I would've won if I didn't do a quick prayer first ^_^

Daphne: So you prayed??

Samantha: Well, actually, it wasn't be... It was somebody else...

Daphne: Who prayed?

Samantha: The whole conversation was by another guy, I was simply sharing it with you

Daphne: Rad

---------------------------

Drats... I HATE MSN to the CORE right now. I mean, my system is O.K and they won't let me sign it!!! And I wanted to ask Samantha if it was alright for me to post that conversation up. Anyway, she can skin me alive later...

--------------------------


11:06:00 AM